Wandering Oaken's is an attraction released with Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016.
Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna is a little log cabin located in the mountains. There are two signs that say "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post" and "And Sauna."
It is a place where Anna goes to get winter clothing and meets Kristoff. It's owned by Oaken, and there is a plush Mickey Mouse on one of the shelves.
- Wandering Oaken's was added to the Frozen Legendary Chests since Spring, Earth Day Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 30 to 24 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Although available in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, Wandering Oaken's is enchantable only since Frozen 2 Event Update on 19th November 2019.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players that don't have Wandering Oaken's couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- Wandering Oaken's generated Gold Coins from the 87th to the 89th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 24 to 36 and the Magic () reward changed from 180 to 187 with Unknown Version.
|Building||FREE (Frozen Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|Winter Wonders Event 2016|