Wandering Oaken's is an attraction released with Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016.
Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna is a little log cabin located in the mountains. There are two signs that say "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post" and "And Sauna."
It is a place where Anna goes to get winter clothing and meets Kristoff. It's owned by Oaken, and there is a plush Mickey Mouse on one of the shelves.
- The XP () rewards changed from 24 to 36 and the Magic () rewards changed from 180 to 187 with Unknown Version.
- Wandering Oaken's generated Gold Trophies from the 87th to the 90th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players that didn't have Wandering Oaken's couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players couldn't enchant this attraction until Frozen 2 Event Update on 19th November 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 30 to 24 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Wandering Oaken's was added to the Legendary Chests since Spring, Earth Day Update on 12th April 2017.
|Building||FREE (Frozen Legendary Chests)
|Winter Wonders Event 2016|