Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress is an attraction released with Mulan Part 2, Cinderella Part 3 Update on 9th January 2019.
Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress is a rotating theater audio-animatronic stage show attraction that is located in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida just outside of Orlando, Florida. Created by both Walt Disney and WED Enterprises as the prime feature of the General Electric (GE) Pavilion for the 1964 New York World's Fair, the attraction was moved to Tomorrowland at Disneyland in Anaheim, California as Carousel of Progress, remaining there from 1967 until 1973.
Steeped in both nostalgia and (in the past) futurism, the attraction's premise is an exploration of the joys of living through the advent of electricity and other technological advances during the 20th century via a "typical" American family. To keep it up with the times, the attraction has been updated five times (in 1967, 1975, 1981, 1985, and 1993) and has had two different theme songs, both written by the Sherman Brothers, Disney's Academy Award-winning songwriting team.
- Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress was added to Merlin's Shop since Mulan Part 2, Cinderella Part 3 Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 28 to 16 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Although available in-game since Mulan Part 2, Cinderella Part 3 Update on 9th January 2019, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress is enchantable only since Coco Event, The Bride Update on 15th October 2019.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 25,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sales.
- The Magic () rewards changed from 165 to 129 with Unknown Version.