Troll Knoll is an attraction released with Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016.
Troll Knoll is a major setting in Disney's 2013 animated feature film Frozen. It is inhabited by trolls, including Pabbie, Bulda, Cliff, and many others. Its name likely references the trolls' ability to transform into rocks at will.
The Valley is known to King Agnarr and Queen Iduna. Both of them have heard of mystical trolls and their powers, so they travel to the Valley in order to heal Anna.
Two Trolls can be seen as non-playable characters and placed at the entrance of the attraction, always waving to the park guests.
- Troll Knoll was added to the Frozen Legendary Chests since Spring, Earth Day Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 22 to 16 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Although available in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, Troll Knoll is enchantable only since Frozen 2 Event Update on 19th November 2019.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players that don't have Troll Knoll couldn't see this attraction in the shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- Troll Knoll generated Gold Coins from the 87th to the 89th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 16 to 24 and the Magic () reward changed from 130 to 146 with Unknown Version.
|Building||FREE (Frozen Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|Winter Wonders Event 2016|