Toy Story Mania is an attraction released with Villain Tower Takeover Event Update on 16th October 2018.
Situated on Paradise Pier Midway, Toy Story Mania is a ride that you'll want to keep going back to, trying to find those high-value targets and improving your scores.
Riders travel in small vehicles, two to a side. Each rider has their own small "gun," which looks like a colorful, mini-cannon fired by pulling a cord. The games are cleverly constructed, and the 3-D effect (along with a few strategic blasts of air) add a nice level of realism to the play.
- Toy Story Mania was added to Merlin's Shop since Villain Tower Takeover Event Update.
- Although available in-game since Villain Tower Takeover Event Update on 16th October 2018, Toy Story Mania is enchantable only since DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 25,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sales.
- To celebrate the arrival of the Japanese players in the DMK Family, all players were received freely Toy Story Mania (and many other goodies) on 23rd and 24th June 2020.
- The XP () rewards changed from 12 to 24, the Magic () reward changed from 109 to 162 and the collection time changed from 6h to 12h with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.