Toy Story Mania is an attraction released with Villain Tower Takeover Event Update on 16th October 2018.
Situated on Paradise Pier Midway, Toy Story Mania is a ride that you'll want to keep going back to, trying to find those high-value targets and improving your scores.
Riders travel in small vehicles, two to a side. Each rider has their own small "gun," which looks like a colorful, mini-cannon fired by pulling a cord. The games are cleverly constructed, and the 3-D effect (along with a few strategic blasts of air) add a nice level of realism to the play.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 25,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sale (June 2021) from 18th June to 22nd June 2021.
- The XP () rewards changed from 12 to 24, the Magic () rewards changed from 109 to 162 and the collection time changed from 6h to 12h with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 25,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sale (February 2021) from 19th February to 23th February 2021.
- To celebrate the arrival of the Japanese players in the DMK Family, all players were received freely Toy Story Mania (and many other goodies) on 23rd and 24th June 2020.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 25,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sale (March 2020) from 17th March to 24th March 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Villain Tower Takeover Event Update on 16th October 2018, players couldn't enchant this attraction until DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 24 to 12 and the Magic () rewards changed from 140 to 109 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Toy Story Mania was added to Merlin's Shop since Villain Tower Takeover Event Update on 16th October 2018.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 12h)|
Sheriff Star Token
Hamm Ears Hat Token
Bitten Bread Token
Ducky Ears Hat Token
Randall Ears Hat Token
Two Drop Chances Token