Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop is an attraction released with Initial Release on 17th March 2016.
Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop is a parachute jump–style based ride at Walt Disney Studios Park and Hong Kong Disneyland. The ride is part of the Toy Story Playland in France, and Toy Story Land in Hong Kong.
Based on the scene in the original Toy Story film when the Green Army Men parachute through the stair banisters to investigate Andy's birthday presents. Toy soldier recruits are hoisted up to the top of the tower in 6-person "parachutes" before tumbling back down to earth in a series of rises and falls that offer an unrivaled view over the oversized surroundings.
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop was added to the Red Ribbon Chests (Christmas Chests) since Christmas 2017.
- The purchase cost was discounted several times during the Attraction Sales.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 140 during the Mother's Day Sale 2016 on 7th May 2016.
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop generated Gold Coins from the 1st to the 21st Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop generated Gold Trophies from the 22nd to the 66th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Although available in-game since Initial Release on 17th March 2016, Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop is enchantable only since DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 12 to 36, the Magic () reward changed from 92 to 187 and the collection time changed from 4h to 12h with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.