Tiana's Palace is an attraction released with The Princess and the Frog Event Update on 12th February 2019.
It was once an old rundown sugar mill, a building which had been empty for over twenty years and was under the ownership of Fenner and Fenner Real Estate. Tiana's father was the first one to dream about opening a restaurant here, where he would serve his home-made gumbo together with his daughter Tiana. He couldn't save up for the place, though, because he had to work three jobs to make sure his family had enough money.
- Tiana's Palace was added to the Legendary Chests since DuckTales, Enchantments Update.
- Players were able to purchase Tiana's Palace as part of the "Tiana's Palace Bundle" during Dreams Do Come True! Event 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 23 to 12 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Tiana's Palace generated Gold Trophies during the 67th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Tiana's Palace generated Gold Trophies during the 74th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since The Princess and the Frog Event Update, players that don't have Tiana's Palace couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Luca Event Update.
|Building||FREE (Legendary Chests (The Princess and the Frog))
|Dreams Do Come True! Event 2019|