Tiana's Palace is an attraction released with The Princess and the Frog Event Update on 12th February 2019.
It was once an old rundown sugar mill, a building which had been empty for over twenty years and was under the ownership of Fenner and Fenner Real Estate. Tiana's father was the first one to dream about opening a restaurant here, where he would serve his home-made gumbo together with his daughter Tiana. He couldn't save up for the place, though, because he had to work three jobs to make sure his family had enough money.
- Despite being in-game since The Princess and the Frog Event Update on 12th February 2019, players that didn't have Tiana's Palace couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Luca Event Update on 13th July 2021.
- Tiana's Palace generated Gold Trophies during the 74th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Tiana's Palace generated Gold Trophies during the 67th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Tiana's Palace was added to the Legendary Chests since DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 23 to 12 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Players were able to purchase Tiana's Palace as part of the "Tiana's Palace Bundle" during Dreams Do Come True! Event 2019.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 4h)|
|Building||Open a The Princess and the Frog Legendary Chest for a chance to get Tiana's Palace!
Prince Naveen Ears Hat Token
Gourd Wand Token
Mama Odie Ears Hat Token
Dr. Facilier Pendant Token