The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is an attraction released with Incredibles Event Update on 15th June 2016.
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is a ride in the Magic Kingdom, at Walt Disney World. It is based on the 1992 film, Aladdin.
The story continues at the park as the lovable Genie, in a fit of flight and fancy, has conjured up an entire fleet of magic carpets (16 in all) for adventure-seeking Guests to experience on this attraction. Riders in the front rows control how high their carpets fly, and the ride lasts about 90 seconds.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin was added to Merlin's Shop since Spring, Earth Day Update.
- The purchase cost changed from 45,000 to 7,500 with Spring, Earth Day Update on 12th April 2017.
- The XP () rewards changed from 30 to 36 and the Magic () reward changed from 180 to 215 with Peter Pan Update on 24th January 2018.
- The XP () rewards changed from 36 to 24 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 5,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sales.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin generated Gold Trophies during the 78th Striking Gold Mini Event.