The Lotus Fountain is an attraction released with Aladdin Event Update on 16th August 2017.
The Lotus Fountain is an area in 1992's animated motion picture Aladdin. It is located in a courtyard behind the Sultan's palace, and is frequented by Princess Jasmine and her tiger, Rajah, who dream of Jasmine's freedom from the burdens of being a princess, forbidden to marry for love. Ultimately, it is where the two plot Jasmine's escape from the confines of the palace and of the royal life.
- The Lotus Fountain was added to the Legendary Chests since Winnie the Pooh Event Update.
- The Lotus Fountain was added to the Magical Chests for The Tower Challenge (Nightmare Before Christmas) Event 2018.
- The XP () rewards changed from 22 to 16 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The Lotus Fountain generated Gold Trophies during the 78th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Aladdin Event Update on 16th August 2017, players that don't have The Lotus Fountain couldn't see this attraction in the shop until Winnie the Pooh Tower Challenge Update on 14th July 2020.
- The XP () rewards changed from 16 to 24 with Unknown Version.
|Building||FREE ( Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|A Whole New World Event 2017|