Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Internet is an attraction released with Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018.
KnowsMore is a non-playable character within this attraction, shown sitting at the window of The Search Bar.
- The Internet was added to the Legendary Chests (Wreck-It Ralph) since Toy Story 4 Update.
- The Internet was re-released to purchase for 500 during The Tower Challenge (Aladdin) Event 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 14 to 8 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Although available in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update, The Internet is enchantable only since Coco Event, The Bride Update.
- The Internet generated Gold Trophies from the 71st to the 74th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The Internet was re-released to purchase for 2,250 during The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update, players that don't have The Internet couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 8 to 12 and the Magic () rewards changed from 80 to 92 with Unknown Version.
- The Internet was re-released to purchase for 3,750 during The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2021.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 4h)|
|Building||FREE (Legendary Chests (Wreck-It Ralph))
Hero Medal, Left Side Token
Loot Finder Ad Token
Spamley Ears Hat Token
Fix-It Felix Jr. Ears Hat Token
Two Drop Chances Token