The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Internet is an attraction released with Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018.
KnowsMore is a non-playable character within this attraction, shown sitting at the window of The Search Bar.
- The Internet was added to the Wreck-It Ralph Legendary Chests since Toy Story 4 Update.
- The Internet was re-released to purchase for 500 during The Tower Challenge (Aladdin) Event 2019.
- The Internet generated Gold Trophies from the 71st to the 73rd Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Although available in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018, The Internet is enchantable only since Coco Event, The Bride Update on 15th October 2019.
- The Internet was re-released to purchase for 2,250 during The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018, players that don't have The Internet couldn't see this attraction in the shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- The XP () rewards changed from 8 to 12 and the Magic () reward changed from 80 to 92 with Unknown Version.
|Building||FREE (Wreck-It Ralph Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|I'm Gonna Wreck It! Event 2018|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.