Tamatoa's Lair is an attraction released with Moana Event Update on 16th April 2019.
Tamatoa's Lair is a giant, upward spiraling seashell said to be located in the deepest, darkest part of Lalotai, the Realm of Monsters. Inside lies a wide array of golden and shiny treasures that had been hoarded by the villainous crab for thousands of years. The very top of the shell has an opening that acts as the only source of light, as well as the source of Tamatoa's food supply; fish from the sea catch a glimpse of Tamatoa's glittering shell below them and are immediately attracted to it. As such, they mindlessly swim into his seashell's opening, falling into his lair and into his mouth. There is also a cage made from discarded bones on the right of the lair's interior, which Tamatoa uses to hold his prisoners.
Tamatoa is a non-playable character within this attraction.
- Tamatoa's Lair was added to the Moana Legendary Chests since DuckTales, Enchantments Update.
- Players were able to purchase Tamatoa's Lair as part of the "Tamatoa's Lair Bundle" during Find the Way Event 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 23 to 12 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Despite being in-game since Moana Event Update on 16th April 2019, players that don't have Tamatoa's Lair couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.
- Tamatoa's Lair generated Gold Coins from the 92nd to the 94th Striking Gold Mini Event.
|Building||FREE (Moana Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|Wandering in the Deep
* Tamatoa's Lair
* Tamatoa's Lair
|Find the Way Event 2019|