Slinky Dog Dash is an attraction released with Toy Story 4 Update on 21st May 2019.
Slinky Dog Dash is a roller coaster attraction located within Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios that opened on June 30, 2018. Themed around the Toy Story films, the story of the ride is that Andy has built a roller coaster using his "Dash & Dodge Mega Coaster Kit" and decided to use Slinky Dog as the ride vehicle. The ride can accommodate up to four trains at a time.
Slinky appears as a non-playable character within this attraction.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 240 during the Attraction Sale (July 2021) from 2nd July to 9th July 2021.
- Slinky Dog Dash was added to the Red Ribbon Chests for Christmas 2020.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 240 during the Attraction Sale (November 2020) from 29th November to 3rd December 2020.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 240 during the Attraction Sale (July 2020) from 11th July to 14th July 2020.
- Slinky Dog Dash was added to the Red Ribbon Chests for Christmas 2019.
- Despite being in-game since Toy Story 4 Update on 21st May 2019, players couldn't enchant this attraction until DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 30 to 12 and the Magic () rewards changed from 135 to 92 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Slinky Dog Dash generated Gold Trophies from the 60th to the 67th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Players were able to purchase Slinky Dog Dash as part of the "Slinky Dog Dash Bundle" during Striking Gold Chapter #58 Mini Event.
- Players could win Slinky Dog Dash during the Update 30 Livestream Sweepstakes 2019 on 17th May 2019.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 4h)|
Bo Peep Ears Hat Token
Partysaurus Helmet Token
A Toy Token
Comet Target Token
Bunny Ears Hat Token
Two Drop Chances Token