Slaughter Race is an attraction released with Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018.
Slaughter Race is an online multiplayer racing game known for its dangerous and intensely over-the-top gameplay on The Internet. Its non-playable characters consist of Shank and her crew: Butcher Boy, Felony, Pyro, and Little Debbie. Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz visit the game in Disney's 2018 animated feature film, Ralph Breaks the Internet. At the end of the film, Vanellope chooses to remain in the online game rather than to go back to her arcade game.
The sewer shark is a non-playable character within this attraction, shown popping out of the manhole cover from time to time.
- Slaughter Race was added to the Legendary Chests (Wreck-It Ralph) since Toy Story 4 Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 18 to 12 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Although available in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update, Slaughter Race is enchantable only since Coco Event, The Bride Update.
- Slaughter Race generated Gold Trophies from the 71st to the 74th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update, players that don't have Slaughter Race couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 12 to 18 and the Magic () rewards changed from 105 to 121 with Unknown Version.
- Slaughter Race was added to the Sapphire Chests for The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2021.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 6h)|
|Building||FREE (Legendary Chests (Wreck-It Ralph))
Shank's Gloves Token
Shank Ears Hat Token
Yesss's Wristband Token
Yesss Ears Hat Token
Two Drop Chances Token
* Slaughter Race
|Watch a Race
* Slaughter Race