San Fransokyo City is an attraction released with Big Hero 6 Event Update on 4th July 2018.
San Fransokyo City is a fictional city and the setting of Disney's 2014 computer-animated superher film Big Hero 6. The city serves as a hub for technology-based companies and schools, as evidenced by the presence of Krei Tech and the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. Even the illegal dealings of bot-fighting in the city's underworld are influenced by its culture as a hub for technology. This culture allows the titular heroes (and the villains they fight) ways to give themselves superhuman abilities. As a fusion of San Francisco and Tokyo, the design of the city combines the cable cars, hills, and landmarks (such as the San Fransokyo Bridge) of San Francisco with Japanese architecture and influences.
- The XP () rewards changed from 8 to 12 with Robin Hood Event Update on 8th March 2022.
- Despite being in-game since Big Hero 6 Event Update on 4th July 2018, players that didn't have San Fransokyo City couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Robin Hood Event Update on 8th March 2022.
- The XP () rewards changed from 14 to 8 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- San Fransokyo City generated Gold Trophies from the 43rd to the 59th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- San Fransokyo City was added to the Big Hero 6 Legendary Chests since Villain Tower Takeover Event Update on 16th October 2018.
- Players were able to purchase San Fransokyo City as part of the "Fred Bundle" during Trouble in San Fransokyo! Event 2018.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 4h)|
|Building||Open a Big Hero 6 Legendary Chest for a chance to get San Fransokyo City!
Electro-magnetic Discs Token
San Fransokyo Board Token
Wasabi's Visor Token
Yokai Ears Hat Token