A Resource Chest is a Rare chest. It was introduced to the game with the DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
It contains identical rewards from Bronze Chest. However, the rewards are higher in quantity, and players are able to get Rare Blueprint Token, Rare Tokens and Rare Relic Tokens without needing the 10% Special Chance.
The frequency that it will appear on the park is 2×/week on average. Players can buy this chest with Gems () or real money.
At The Opening
When you open this chest, you will receive:
- First: four Collection Tokens or some Magic/Happiness.
- Then: three Common Blueprint Tokens, eight Common Relic Tokens, two Uncommon Blueprint Tokens or four Uncommon Relic Tokens.
- Next: three Common Tokens, two Uncommon Tokens, a Rare Blueprint Token or two Rare Relic Tokens.
- Finally: a Rare Token, a Rare Blueprint Token, two Rare Relic Tokens, some Magic or an Epic Token.
- After this, if you are lucky, you can have a 10% Special Chance.
Resource Chests Prizes
|Enchanted Chest Rewards|
4 3 3 8
2 2 4
1 1 2
|Only at 10% Special Chance:|
- * Players were awarded with a free Resource Chests on Day 81, 125, 169, 213 & 258 from the Calendar Streak Rewards.
- * Players were awarded with a free Resource Chests as part of the Calendar Rewards if they logged in on the various dates (typically once a month) beginning with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- As part of the Discovery Rewards introduced with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021, players were awarded with three free Resource Chestss after completing Discovery Level 6.