Princess Fairytale Hall is an attraction released with Initial Release on 17th March 2016.
Princess Fairytale Hall is a Disney Princess meet & greet attraction at Disneyland Park (Paris) and at Magic Kingdom theme park of Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
Guests enter through a tournament tent structure and walk past elaborate cut stone walls and stained glass windows featuring scenes and characters from favorite Disney Princess films. The guests then enter into the Royal Gallery, where portraits of the Disney Princesses align the walls, as you wait to be greeted by either Cinderella and Rapunzel or Anna and Elsa.
- Players were awarded with a free Princess Fairytale Hall on Day 60 from the (now-discontinued) Daily Login Rewards.
- Players were awarded with a free Princess Fairytale Hall on Day 45 from the Calendar Streak Rewards.
- The XP () rewards changed from 61 to 48 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 48 to 24, the Magic () reward changed from 330 to 162 and the collection time changed from 24h to 12h with Finding Nemo Event, Thrill Levels Update on 6th August 2019.
- Although available in-game since Initial Release on 17th March 2016, Princess Fairytale Hall is enchantable only since Finding Nemo Event, Thrill Levels Update on 6th August 2019.
|Building||FREE (Calendar Streak Rewards)||Instant|