Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel is an attraction released with Cinderella, Enchanted Chests Update on 29th July 2016.
Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel is a carousel located in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom and Hong Kong Disneyland. Based off of Disneyland's King Arthur Carousel, the ride features 72 unique horses, 4 chariots and sleighs, organ-based versions of classic Disney music, and scenes from the original 1950 animated film Cinderella.
The backstory behind it indicates that Prince Charming initially constructed the carrousel as a tool to help him practice jousting. However, when the rest of the kingdom expressed interest in the tool as a fun ride, Charming constructed another carrousel closer to his castle so everyone can have a good time on it.
- The XP () rewards changed from 34 to 30, the Magic () rewards changed from 190 to 180 and the purchase cost changed from 15,500 to 8,000 with Pirates of the Caribbean Update on 14th September 2016.
- The XP () rewards changed from 30 to 24 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 24 to 12, the Magic () rewards changed from 180 to 109 and the collection time changed from 12h to 6h with Finding Nemo Event, Thrill Levels Update on 6th August 2019.
- Although available in-game since Cinderella, Enchanted Chests Update, Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel is enchantable only since Finding Nemo Event, Thrill Levels Update.
- The purchase cost changed from 8,000 to 5,000 and the building time changed from 12h to 2h with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.