Primeval Whirl is an attraction released with Lilo & Stitch Event Update on 18th April 2018.
Primeval Whirl is modeled after its namesake attraction, a steel spinning wild mouse roller coaster located in the Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama sub-area of DinoLand U.S.A., a land within Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida. The attraction's theme is a cartoonish take on its sister dark ride, Dinosaur, where guests travel back in time to just minutes before the meteor believed to have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs impacts the Earth.
Similarly to Magic Kingdom's Space Mountain, the attraction is actually two roller coasters with identical, mirrored layouts.
- Primeval Whirl generated Gold Trophies during the 105th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 25,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sale (June 2021) from 18th June to 22nd June 2021.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 25,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sale (February 2021) from 19th February to 23th February 2021.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 25,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sale (March 2020) from 17th March to 24th March 2020.
- The XP () rewards changed from 24 to 8 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Primeval Whirl generated Gold Trophies from the 41st to the 59th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Primeval Whirl was added to Merlin's Shop since Lilo & Stitch Event Update on 18th April 2018.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 4h)|