Niceland is an attraction released with Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018.
Niceland is the setting of "Fix-It Felix Jr.", Ralph's home game. On it, Ralph's home, a tree stump, is swept off to the garbage dump while Ralph sleeps, to make room for the large apartment building's construction.
- The rarity changed from Rare to Uncommon with The Mandalorian Season 2 Update on 9th November 2021.
- Niceland was released to purchase for 5,625 during The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2021.
- The rarity changed from Epic to Rare with Luca Event Update on 13th July 2021.
- The Magic () rewards changed from 115 to 92 with The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018, players that didn't have Niceland couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018, players couldn't enchant this attraction until Coco Event, The Bride Update on 15th October 2019.
- Niceland generated Gold Trophies from the 71st to the 74th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Niceland was added to the Wreck-It Ralph Chest since Toy Story 4 Update on 21st May 2019.
- Players were able to purchase Niceland as part of the "Niceland Bundle" during I'm Gonna Wreck It! Event 2018.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 4h)|
|Building||Open Wreck-It Ralph Chests for a chance to get Niceland!
Ralph Ears Hat Token
Calhoun's Pack Token
Fix-It Felix Jr.'s Hammer Token
Calhoun Ears Hat Token
Two Drop Chances Token