Mickey's PhilharMagic is an attraction released with Initial Release on 17th March 2016.
Mickey's PhilharMagic is a 4-D film attraction found at the Magic Kingdom theme park in the Walt Disney World Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, and at Tokyo Disneyland.
Mickey's PhilharMagic is a 12-minute long show featuring 3D effects, scents, and water, as well as a number of characters from Disney movies. It is shown on the largest purpose-built 3D screen ever made, at 150 feet wide.
At Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Mickey's PhilharMagic is located adjacent to Peter Pan's Flight and the Fantasy Faire shop in Fantasyland.
- Mickey's PhilharMagic generated Gold Coins from the 1st to the 21st Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Mickey's PhilharMagic generated Gold Trophies from the 22nd to the 58th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 10 to 8, the Magic () reward changed from 55 to 83 and the collection time changed from 2h to 4h with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Although available in-game since Initial Release on 17th March 2016, Mickey's PhilharMagic is enchantable only since DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The purchase cost changed from 750 to 500 and the building time changed from 5m to 4m with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.