Mickey's Fun Wheel is a attraction released with Initial Release on 17th March 2016.
Mickey's Fun Wheel (now known as Pixar Pal-A-Round, formerly known as Sun Wheel) is a 160-foot (48.8 m) tall eccentric wheel at Disney California Adventure, at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. Inspired by Wonder Wheel at Deno's Wonder Wheel Amusement Park, Coney Island, which also features both sliding and fixed gondolas, Mickey's Fun Wheel has a large Mickey Mouse face at its center.
Mickey's Fun Wheel is an eccentric wheel, differing from conventional Ferris wheels in that 16 of its 24 gondolas ride on interior rails so that they slide inward and outward as the wheel rotates. This results in a more intense experience, and motion sickness bags are provided in each gondola due to the disorienting nature of the ride. The other eight gondolas are fixed to the rim of the wheel and do not slide. Guests may choose to ride in sliding or fixed gondolas, each of which can carry six people.
- Mickey's Fun Wheel generates Gold Trophies since the 112nd Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Mickey's Fun Wheel generated Gold Trophies during the 109th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The purchase cost changed from 200 to 500 and the building time changed from 45s to 60s with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.
- The Magic () rewards changed from 7 to 30 and the collect time changed from 3m to 60m with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Despite being in-game since Initial Release on 17th March 2016, players couldn't enchant this attraction until DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 60m)|
Mickey Balloon Token
Pixar Ball Token
Pixie Dust Token
Plant Symbol Token
Two Drop Chances Token