Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Merlin's Cauldron feature was introduced to the game with Spring, Earth Day Update on 12th April 2017.
- Use Merlin's Cauldron to convert excess decorations and concessions into Elixirs! More items will grant you more Elixirs, and similarly, putting in rarer decorations will result in more Elixirs.
- Elixirs can be used to purchase special content in Merlin's new shop.
- Exchange your Elixirs for exclusive goodies, including special items that may not be accessible from the main Shop!
How to Use
Drag items into Merlin's Cauldron!
- Drag and drop any of your Decorations and Concessions into Merlin's Cauldron. Tap on the cauldron to edit items before conjuring. Be warned: Items used in conjuring will be lost forever.
Combine with Magic to conjure Elixirs!
- Use Magic to conjure Elixirs from items. The cost to conjure increases with each item, but offers a greater reward. Once you are ready, tap the "Conjure" icon to receive your Elixirs!
Spend Elixirs at Merlin's Shop!
- Spend the Elixirs at Merlin's Shop! Buy special items like exclusive Attractions, Concessions, Decorations, Character Tokens, Fabrics, and more!