|“||Not just this moment, I'm afraid. Much too much to do!||”|
Merlin is a powerful wizard and the deuteragonist in Disney's 1963 animated film, The Sword in the Stone. Merlin is the wizard master and friend of 12-year-old orphan Arthur, a.k.a. Wart. Merlin is also the magical rival of Madam Mim and has a pet owl named Archimedes.
|1|| Gathering Spell
* Use this spell to gather Magic, tokens, experience and more from your Kingdom!
|1|| Conjuring Cauldron
* Drag decorations and concessions into Merlin's Conjuring Cauldron to gain Elixirs.
|2|| Find a Chest
* Locate one pesky hidden Enchanted Chest with this spell!
|2|| Happiness Enchantment
* Use gems to increase the Happiness in your Kingdom.
|2|| Happiness Safeguard
* Protect your Happiness from lowering with this spell!
- Main article: Merlin Quests
- Merlin is currently the only character in a collection that is not a playable character, but rather a utility character.
- Merlin is currently the only character that cannot be promoted to Level 10, reaching only Level 2.
- Merlin spoke his first line in Disney Magic Kingdoms (in Try Not to Panic), although he wasn't welcomed to the kingdom during that time.
- Merlin and Maleficent are the only non-playable characters to have dialogues in the game
- Merlin's tokens "Sword in the Stone" Book (), Carpet Bag (), Merlin Ears Hat () were removed with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.