|“||Not just this moment, I'm afraid. Much too much to do!||”|
Merlin is a powerful wizard and the deuteragonist in Disney's 1963 animated film, The Sword in the Stone. Merlin is the wizard master and friend of 12-year-old orphan Arthur, a.k.a. Wart. Merlin is also the magical rival of Madam Mim and has a pet owl named Archimedes.
|Level 2||2,500||6s||5, 10|
|1|| Gathering Spell
* Use this spell to gather Magic, tokens, experience and more from your Kingdom!
|1|| Conjuring Cauldron
* Drag decorations and concessions into Merlin's Conjuring Cauldron to gain Elixirs.
|2|| Find a Chest
* Locate one pesky hidden Enchanted Chest with this spell!
|2|| Happiness Enchantment
* Use gems to increase the Happiness in your Kingdom.
|2|| Happiness Safeguard
* Protect your Happiness from lowering with this spell!
- Merlin's tokens "Sword in the Stone" Book Token (), Carpet Bag Token (), Merlin Ears Hat Token () were removed with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.
- Merlin and Maleficent are the only non-playable characters to have dialogues in the game
- Merlin spoke his first line in Disney Magic Kingdoms (in Try Not to Panic), although he wasn't welcomed to the kingdom during that time.
- Merlin is currently the only character that cannot be promoted to Level 10, reaching only Level 2.
- Merlin is currently the only character in a collection that is not a playable character, but rather a utility character.