Magic Mirror on the Wall is an attraction released with Snow White Event Update on 6th December 2017.
The Magic Mirror on the Wall is a magical object that houses an all-knowing slave of the Queen in the 1937 animated feature Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The Queen would consult this Mirror every day asking the identity of the fairest one of all. The Mirror would always reply that this refers to the Queen up until the events of the film, which are kicked off when the Mirror informs the Queen that Snow White had surpassed her in fairness. The Mirror is consulted one more time later in the film, with the same response and a tip to the vengeful Queen that Snow White still lives.
The Mirror is also featured in many Disney Park attractions and shows, such as Snow White's Scary Adventures, Fantasmic!, Wishes, Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour, and Once Upon a Time Adventure, as a servant either of the Queen or of the forces of evil. The Spirit of the Magic Mirror serves as a non-playable character that only appears when the Queen summons it during a 24-hour task, in which she can be seen standing in front of the mirror talking to the enslaved spirit.
- Magic Mirror on the Wall was added to the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Legendary Chests since Lilo & Stitch Event Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 14 to 8 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Magic Mirror on the Wall generated Gold Trophies from the 79th to the 83rd Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Snow White Event Update on 6th December 2017, players that don't have Magic Mirror on the Wall couldn't see this attraction in the shop until Hercules Event Update on 2nd June 2020.
- The XP () rewards changed from 8 to 12 with Unknown Version.
|Building||FREE (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|Snow White Event 2017|