Lucky Cat Café is an attraction released with Big Hero 6 Event Update on 4th July 2018.
Lucky Cat Café is a location in Big Hero 6, and the residence of Hiro Hamada, Baymax, and Hiro's legal guardian Aunt Cass, as well as the former residence of Tadashi Hamada. The bottom floor of the building consists of the actual cafe run by Aunt Cass, while the actual residence can be found on the top floors. Hiro conducts much of his programming and bot-building in his residence, and the rest of his team often utilize the cafe as a popular meetup destination.
Mochi can be seen as a non-playable character, napping atop a table outside of the cafe building.
- The XP () rewards changed from 16 to 24 with Robin Hood Event Update on 8th March 2022.
- Despite being in-game since Big Hero 6 Event Update on 4th July 2018, players that didn't have Lucky Cat Café couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Robin Hood Event Update on 8th March 2022.
- The XP () rewards changed from 22 to 16 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Lucky Cat Café was released to purchase for 500 during The Tower Challenge (Winnie the Pooh) Event 2018.
- Lucky Cat Café was added to the Big Hero 6 Chest since Villain Tower Takeover Event Update on 16th October 2018.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 8h)|
|Building||Open Big Hero 6 Chests for a chance to get Lucky Cat Café!
Mobile Lab Purse Token
Honey Lemon Ears Hat Token
Wasabi's Visor Token