Kakamora Boat is an attraction released with Moana Event Update on 16th April 2019.
The Kakamora are a diminutive race donning armor made of coconuts. They live on a trash-and-flotsam-covered vessel that floats freely around the ocean. Known to Maui as "murdering little pirates", the Kakamora are cute in appearance, but they can be quite menacing and will relentlessly pursue materials they deem valuable.
- Kakamora Boat generated Gold Trophies from the 92nd to the 95th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 12 to 18 with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.
- Despite being in-game since Moana Event Update on 16th April 2019, players that didn't have Kakamora Boat couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.
- The XP () rewards changed from 18 to 12 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Kakamora Boat was added to the Moana Legendary Chests since DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 6h)|
|Building||Open a Moana Legendary Chest for a chance to get Kakamora Boat!
Hibiscus Flower Token
Hei Hei Ears Hat Token
Chief Tui Ears Hat Token
Maui's Fish Hook Token
Moana Ears Hat Token