Jumpin' Jellyfish is an attraction released with Spring, Earth Day Update on 12th April 2017.
Jumpin' Jellyfish is a Paratower, a parachute jump–style ride at Disney California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California and Tokyo DisneySea at Tokyo Disney Resort in Japan.
- * Jumpin' Jellyfish was the first attraction exclusive to Merlin's Shop, not purchasable with either Gems () or Magic ().
- Jumpin' Jellyfish was added to Merlin's Shop since Spring, Earth Day Update.
- Jumpin' Jellyfish generated Gold Coins from the 24th to the 83rd Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 27 to 34 and the Magic () reward changed from 145 to 185 with Peter Pan Update on 24th January 2018.
- The XP () rewards changed from 34 to 16 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The purchase cost was discounted to 12,000 during the Merlin's Shop Sales.