Archived Content!The Gold Chests was removed from the game with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019. It is therefore part of the Disney Magic Kingdoms archives.
A Gold Chest was a Rare chest. It was introduced to the game with the Aladdin Event Update on 16th August 2017.
The frequency that it appeared on the park is 1×/month on average. Players could buy this chest with Gems ().
At The Opening
When you opened this chest, you received:
- First: some Magic or Happiness
- Then: two Uncommon Tokens or a Rare Token
- Finally: a Rare Token, an Epic Token, a Decoration, a Concession, an Attraction or a Parade Float
Gold Chests Prizes
- Gold Chests design were changed with the Winnie the Pooh Event Update on 7th March 2018.
- Players were able to purchase Gold Chests for 5,000 in the Merlin's Shop from Spring, Earth Day Update on 12th April 2017 to DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Gold Chests dropped 2 Uncommon Tokens instead of 1 with the Dumbo Update on 19th March 2019.
- When the Enchanted Chests were redesigned with the DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019, the Gold Chests was removed from the game. However, players were still able to open their remaining Gold Chests in the Chest Vault until the Coco Event, The Bride Update on 15th October 2019.