Goin' Down the Bayou is an attraction released with The Princess and the Frog Event Update on 12th February 2019.
Goin' Down the Bayou is one of the central locations in Disney's 2009 animated feature film The Princess and the Frog.
The bayou is, in the film, presented as a mystical and mysterious place, that can be both warm and welcoming, but also dark and dangerous. It is the home to various flora, as well as unique and quirky fauna, such as gators (most notably the trumpet-playing alligator, Louis), a massive family of seemingly magical fireflies (the most notable of which being Ray), and most notably, the kindly voodoo priestess, Mama Odie, who is well known among the bayou's inhabitants, and has even been dubbed the "Voodoo Queen of the Bayou".
The two stars seen floating above the bayou are Ray after his passing and his girlfriend, Evangeline.
- Goin' Down the Bayou was added to the Legendary Chests since DuckTales, Enchantments Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 22 to 16 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Goin' Down the Bayou generated Gold Trophies during the 67th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Goin' Down the Bayou generated Gold Trophies during the 74th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since The Princess and the Frog Event Update, players that don't have Goin' Down the Bayou couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Luca Event Update.
|Building||FREE (Legendary Chests (The Princess and the Frog))
|Dreams Do Come True! Event 2019|