Elsa's Ice Palace is an attraction released with Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016.
Elsa's Ice Palace was created by Elsa the Snow Queen in the 2013 Disney animated film Frozen, during the sequence of "Let It Go" on the North Mountain.
This palace was where she was supposed to live in isolation in order to protect people from her so that she can be safe from getting into trouble.
The menacing snowman and Elsa's personal guard, Marshmallow and the snowgies, live in the palace after Elsa vacated it.
- Elsa's Ice Palace generated Gold Trophies from the 87th to the 90th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players that didn't have Elsa's Ice Palace couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- The XP () rewards changed from 48 to 36, the Magic () rewards changed from 300 to 187 and the collection time changed from 24h to 12h with Frozen 2 Event Update on 19th November 2019.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players couldn't enchant this attraction until Frozen 2 Event Update on 19th November 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 50 to 48 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Elsa's Ice Palace was added to the Legendary Chests since Spring, Earth Day Update on 12th April 2017.
|Building||FREE (Frozen Legendary Chests)
|Winter Wonders Event 2016|