Cave of Wonders is an attraction released with Aladdin Event Update on 16th August 2017.
The Cave of Wonders is a location in Aladdin. It is a forbidden realm filled with vast riches, magical objects, artifacts, and most notably, the lamp of the all-powerful Genie. The cave can only be entered by an individual whose "worth lies far within" - the diamond in the rough. Those who make attempts to enter, otherwise, will be warned once and if they try again they will be killed almost instantly.
To keep these laws intact, and unworthy thieves away from the powerful riches that lie within, the cave is guarded by a massive, intimidating God-like spirit with the shape of a tiger's head.
- Despite being in-game since Aladdin Event Update on 16th August 2017, players that didn't have Cave of Wonders couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Winnie the Pooh Tower Challenge Update on 14th July 2020.
- Cave of Wonders generated Gold Trophies during the 78th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 23 to 12 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Cave of Wonders was added to the Magical Chests for The Tower Challenge (Nightmare Before Christmas) Event 2018.
- Players were able to purchase Cave of Wonders as part of the "Iago Bundle" during A Whole New World Event 2017.
- Cave of Wonders was added to the Aladdin Legendary Chests since Winnie the Pooh Event Update on 7th March 2018.
|Building||FREE (Aladdin Legendary Chests)
|A Whole New World Event 2017|