- Main article: Content Updates
The Emperor's New Groove Update
LEND A HAND WITH GORD
Maleficent is back! Help Gord lend a hand in our latest Tower Challenge, starting on August 27th. Defeat Maleficent and clear the curse to earn new bonus content during the Event!
Download the update August 25th*, 2020!
* Please note: Some platforms may receive the update at a later date, but don't worry – everyone will have access to unlock the new content at the same time. Please stay tuned to the official Disney Magic Kingdoms Facebook page for more information!
New Parade Float
New Land Expansion
Tower Challenge Updates & Improvements
Gord is arriving to lend a hand in the Kingdom after a looong time coming. Either way, we're sure you'll be shouting with joy! Successfully defeat Maleficent, and Kingdomers will also get a chance to unlock bonus content that you can put those extra Maleficent Coins towards. Good luck!
The Tower Challenge starts on August 27th, 2020! Are you up to the challenge?
Event Shop Bonuses
Veteran Kingdomers, rejoice! Looking to spend those extra Maleficent Coins somewhere after you’ve reached all of the Milestone Rewards? Look no further!
Event Shop Bonuses will unlock when you’ve obtained the final Milestone in every Chapter of The Tower Challenge. Missing the final Milestone in any Chapter will prevent you from unlocking the next Chapter’s Bonuses, so be sure to take advantage of the Full Team Bonuses and check back often!
Game Balancing and Changes
Why do we rebalance the game? Disney Magic Kingdoms is a game with many interconnected systems. Since our initial launch, we have added a lot of new features and content, and each time we do this, it can significantly affect how these systems interact with each other. To ensure that the gameplay experience remains as intended, we are sometimes required to make balancing changes. Ultimately, rebalancing the game is necessary so that Disney Magic Kingdoms is fun and enjoyable for all. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The following Decorations have been removed from the Decoration Chest:
- Snow White Bench
- Circus Banner
- Romantic Table
- Mining Jewels Display
- The Queen's Throne
- Royal Elephant Throne
- Blue Stripes NuiMO Mickey
The following Decorations have been added to the Decoration Chest:
- Ice Bench
- Storm Lantern
- Frozen Fountain
- Fix-It Felix Jr. Arcade
- Sugar Rush Arcade
- Olaf Sand Sculptures
- Olaf's Summer Fun
- Hero's Duty Arcade
The following Concessions have been removed from the Concession Chest:
The following Concessions have been added to the Concession Chest:
- Pancake Milkshake Stand
- Giant Cherry Stand
- Elsa Tiara Stand
- Arendelle Festival Hat Stand
- Burnt Pie Stand
- Fruitcake Stand
The following changes have been made to Wreck-It Ralph Legendary Chests:
- Rarity of Calhoun changed from Legendary to Common
- Rarity of Fix-It Felix Jr. changed from Legendary to Uncommon
The following Attraction have been added to the Merlin's Shop:
All items (142)
- File:Cc-the emperors new groove-c.png
- File:Cc-the emperors new groove-g.png
- File:Cc-the emperors new groove-l.png
- File:Cc-the emperors new groove.png
- Crown Token
- File:T-f-comfy cinderella-ttc.png
- File:T-ip-the emperors new groove.png
- File:T-relic teng.png
- The Emperor's New Groove Float
- The Emperor's New Groove Relic Token
- The Emperor's New Groove Storyline (Act 5)
- The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2020
- The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event Storyline 2020
- File:Update 43 - The Emperor's New Groove Livestream
- File:Update 43 - The Emperor's New Groove Trailer
- Update 43 Livestream Sweepstakes 2020
- File:Update-43-app splash.png