- Main article: Content Updates
Winnie the Pooh Tower Challenge Update
WELCOME A CLEVER OWL
Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart...! Join the time-limited Tower Event starting July 21st, and welcome the wisest Owl of them all with the help of Winnie the Pooh and friends!
And remember, nobody can be uncheered with a balloon!
Download the update July 14th*, 2020!
* Please note: Some platforms may receive the update at a later date, but don't worry – everyone will have access to unlock the new content at the same time. Please stay tuned to the official Disney Magic Kingdoms Facebook page for more information!
New Enchanted Chests
Tower Challenge Updates & Improvements
Winnie the Pooh Tower Challenge
- Maleficent returns! Will she finally fulfill her villainous plan? In this latest installment of The Tower Challenge, Piglet has a pressing question he's sure none of the others can answer. He thinks it would be really great to find the clever Owl and ask him instead. He would most definitely have the wisest answer to offer!
Full Team Bonus
- When all five slots in the Character Selection screen have been filled, you will receive a boost in rewards that you can obtain from starting the Challenge!
Multiple Token Purchases
- When purchasing Tokens from the Tower Shop, a pop-up will appear and ask how many Tokens you wish to purchase. No more one-by-one purchases!
Game Balancing and Changes
Why do we rebalance the game? Disney Magic Kingdoms is a game with many interconnected systems. Since our initial launch, we have added a lot of new features and content, and each time we do this, it can significantly affect how these systems interact with each other. To ensure that the gameplay experience remains as intended, we are sometimes required to make balancing changes. Ultimately, rebalancing the game is necessary so that Disney Magic Kingdoms is fun and enjoyable for all. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The following now don't generate Gold Trophies
- - Hercules Collection Attractions and Character Activities
The following now generate Gold Trophies
- Aladdin Collection Attractions and Character Activities
The following Decorations have been removed from the Decoration Chest:
The following Decorations have been added to the Decoration Chest:
The following Concessions have been removed from the Concession Chest:
- Herculade Stand
- Candy-Apple Stand
- LeFou's Brew Stand
- Dumbo Hat Stand
- Zeus' Lightning Bolt Stand
- The Queen's Crown Stand
- Colors of the Wind Cone Stand
- Mint Ice-Cream Wishable Stand
- Stars and Stripes Hat Stand
- Hot Chocolate Stand
The following Concessions have been added to the Concession Chest:
- Slushies Stand
- The Lost Princess Ice Cream Stand
- Tiger Tail Shake Stand
- Winnie the Pooh Hat Stand
- Abu Balloon Stand
- Eeyore Hat Stand
- Pot of Honey Stand
- Cobra Backpack Stand
- Goofy Hat Stand
- Soda Concession
The following changes have been made to Winnie the Pooh Legendary Chests:
- Rarity of Tigger changed from Legendary to Common
- Rarity of Eeyore changed from Legendary to Uncommon
- Rarity of Eeyore's House changed from Epic to Uncommon
- Rarity of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh changed from Common to Uncommon
Snack Party! (24th August 2020)
Enjoy the magic of Disney Parks at home!
Fueled by dreams of tasty Disney-themed treats, we've collaborated with Disney Parks to celebrate some of our favorite food concessions. We're excited to send you an in-game gift of the following concessions:
If you want to whip up some delicious snacks in your own kitchen, check out our Facebook post for recipe links to some amazing Disney Parks recipes!
All items (72)
- File:Update 42 - Winnie the Pooh Livestream
- File:Update 42 - Winnie the Pooh Trailer
- Update 42 Livestream Sweepstakes 2020
- File:Update-42-app splash.png