- Main article: Content Updates
Sleeping Beauty Update
Your Disney Magic Kingdoms is about to get a lot more magical with new characters, attractions and more! Introducing Disney Princess Aurora, and other beloved characters from Disney's Sleeping Beauty.
Update 1 is here with new characters, attractions, decorations, balance changes, as well as bug fixes. Speaking of which, the Daily Reward issue has been fixed. Daily Rewards will now continue from whenever you stopped receiving them – meaning you won't miss out on any of the goodies. For example, if you stopped receiving the rewards since Day 5, The Daily Rewards will resume from Day 5.
Some players are also reporting incorrect push notifications for completed quests. We are looking into it, but in the meantime, you can always manage your Notification Settings in the Options Menu.
- With the curse still affecting the Kingdom, the good fairy Flora appears to help. She gathers aid from her sisters, Aurora, and Prince Phillip who work together in order to uncover Maleficent's plot.
- Rapunzel, freed from her tower, is excited to start exploring the world around her. However, Mother Gothel has a trap planned for the wayward princess to retain control over her and her magical hair.
- After a long wait Mickey and all of his friends are finally reunited. With Donald back, they can work even harder as a team to make the Kingdom the happiest place on earth.
New Parade Float
New Landmark Attraction
New Land Expansions
We've added Character Button notifications, which will let you know when new character are unlocked, available to Welcome, and ready to level up.
We've also added a neat feature to the Finder, which will now let you know when a character has completed a quest, as well as when the character has a new quest available. It also notifies you when a Parade is ready to launch. This will be useful since you can now run a parade 3 times a day!
Game Balances & Changes
The Happiness System is now easier to manage! Your guests will stay Happy for a longer time, and the Wish spawn rate for Happiness Milestone 1 and 2 (Content & Cheerful) have increased.
With this new update, you can run not 1, not 2, but 3 parades per day! Time to collect those Tokens, Magic, and Gems! We’ve also increased the Parade duration, so now you can run it for a longer time. This means more bonuses for your beautiful Kingdom, so we hope you’ll enjoy them.
We've also made some changes to Burger Stands, Character Token requirements, and activity durations:
- Reduced Magic prices for Welcoming, Buildings, Expansions, and Level Ups for Monsters, Inc. and beyond
- Lowered the amount of Magic produced from Burger Stands, from 5 to 2
- Reduced activity timers overall
- Adjusted Welcoming & Level Up Recipes for the following characters:
All items (135)
- File:C-donald duck-main.png
- File:C-donald duck-side.png
- File:C-mother gothel-main.png
- File:C-mother gothel-side.png
- File:C-prince phillip-main.png
- File:C-prince phillip-side.png
- File:Cc-mickey and friends-2.png
- File:Cc-mickey and friends-c-2.png
- File:Cc-sleeping beauty-2.png
- File:Cc-sleeping beauty-c-2.png
- File:Cc-sleeping beauty-c.png
- File:Cc-sleeping beauty-g.png
- File:Cc-sleeping beauty-l.png
- File:Cc-sleeping beauty.png
- File:Cp-donald duck.png
- File:Cp-mother gothel.png
- File:Cp-prince phillip.png
- Sailor Hat Token
- Shooting Stars Mini Event
- Sleeping Beauty Float
- Sleeping Beauty Storyline (Act 3)
- Snuggly Duckling
- Spinning Wheel Figure Token
- Striking Gold Mini Event
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 1
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 2
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 3
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 4
- File:T-donald duck-2.png
- File:T-donald duck-3.png
- File:T-ip-sleeping beauty.png
- File:T-mother gothel-2.png
- File:T-mother gothel-3.png
- File:T-prince phillip-2.png
- File:T-prince phillip-3.png
- Tangled Storyline (Act 3)