- Tapper events require you to tap on small items (= NPCs) that pop up throughout your kingdom. NPCs appear as a group at different time intervals depending on the event. The more NPC you tap, the more rewards you will get.
Mini Boss Events
- Mini Boss events require you to catch on small items (= NPCs) that pop up throughout your kingdom. NPCs appear as a group at different time intervals depending on the event. These NPCs can be caught by 3 characters depending on the event. For each NPC, you will have to obtain the necessary tokens to catch it. The more NPC you catch, the more rewards you will get.
Striking Gold Events
- During these events, certain character activity and attractions will drop Gold Trophies in addition to their usual Magic/Event Currency/Tokens. Your prizes are based on how many Gold Trophies you collect. Newer players typically struggle more with these events since how many Gold Trophies you can collect is directly related to how many characters/attractions you have unlocked.
- Frecently, Gameloft change which characters and attractions drop Gold Trophies. When a new Striking Gold Mini Event occurs and we have a newly updated list of Gold Trophies droppers, it will be added here.
Wish Granter Events
- Your goal during these events is to grant as many Happiness () as possible. Happiness earned from Enchanted Chests does NOT count towards this event. A strategy that some players use to excel in these events is to stockpile their Wishes ahead of time if they suspect a Wish Granter Mini Event is coming. You will not generate any more Wishes until you click on at least one of the happy faces () .
- For a complete timeline of the events in Disney Magic Kingdoms, see the Event Timeline.
All items (57)
- Sand Whirls Mini Event
- Shadow Monsters Mini Event
- Shadow Spirits Mini Event
- Shimmery Shiny! Mini Event
- Shooting Stars Mini Event
- Silver-Be-Ware Mini Event
- Spooky Spiders Mini Event
- Storm Clouds Mini Event
- Striking Gold Mini Event
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 1
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 2
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 3
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 4
- Striking Gold Mini Event/Part 5