Find Enchanted Chests!
- Enchanted Chests can be found in the Kingdom (3 per day) or purchased using Gems or Real Money in the Treasure Bank.
Get Amazing Rewards!
- All chests open instantly. Some rewards, such as Magic and Tokens, are collected the moment you open the chest!
- Rewards such as Attractions, Concessions and Decorations are moved to the Shop and Characters to the Welcome screens.
Get Even More Rewards!
- Players have a direct access to one Extra Bronze Chest and Silver Chest every 24 hours, and a second one for watching an ad.
- Keep searching and opening chests for great rewards. Enchanted Chests spawn in the kingdom on a loop every day. You can find the list right here: Enchanted Chests Loop.
Enchanted Chests Loop
- The visual revamp of the Enchanted Chests was changed with Finding Dory Tower Challenge Update on 1st June 2021, which includes a consolidation of all the various pages of chests. Furthermore, the bubbles no longer cycle through all the possible rewards in a chest.
- The "Random Set" feature (the appearance that users would have the opportunity to choose an item in a random set) was removed so as not to confuse users that they had control over the final item and to reflect the true randomness of the chests with the Winnie the Pooh Tower Challenge Update on 14th July 2020.
- The "CHESTS" button was changed with the Pocahontas Update on 21st April 2020.
- The Special Chance feature was renamed with Finding Nemo Event, Thrill Levels Update on 6th August 2019, originally named Special Reward.
- Enchanted Chests are no longer cursed when found in the Kingdom, they can be able to open instantly with the DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Players are now be able to continue collecting tokens from chests even if the character is ready to level up with Villain Tower Takeover Event Update on 16th October 2018. When you have enough tokens to level up a character to max level, those tokens will no longer be available.
- The "Card" system when opening chests has been replaced by a bubble system that scrolls through all the content you can get from the chest in question with Lilo & Stitch Event Update on 18th April 2018.
- Enchanted Chests design and the Treasure Bank were redesigned with the Winnie the Pooh Event Update on 7th March 2018.
- The rarity of items/rewards is now displayed in the possible rewards section with the Jungle Book Part 2 Update on 20th September 2017. Items are categorized and colored based on rarity (before all the items were in the same category and did not belong to any rarity). Also, following a new law in China prohibiting the direct sale of gacha items. In order to abide by this new law, Enchanted Chests are no longer available for direct purchase in China. Items from chests will now be available in a limited way in the form of gems in affected regions
- Enchanted Chests can now be tapped to open them in addition to swiping! The reward cards also got a makeover with a new yellow card back with the Zootopia Update on 24th May 2017. Rewards in the Possible Rewards section can now be tapped to view more information on the selected reward.
- Happiness () became guaranteed in every chest you open with the Spring, Earth Day Update on 12th April 2017. Players also have a chance to get multiple rewards from a single chest (before you could only win one item per chest).
All items (17)