Extraordinary & Timeless Disney Park Attractions
Charming Attractions such as "it's a small world", the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain from Disney Parks from around the world, including Disneyland, California Adventure, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!
- For a complete list of the Attractions in Disney Magic Kingdoms, see the Attractions List.
- Attractions can be purchased in the Shop for Magic () or Gems ().
- Attractions produce Magic (), Experience (), and if you enchant them, Tokens!
- Wait times can be reduced simply by watching advertisements! Skippable timers will be available for all attraction and concessions that are four (4) hours in length or longer. When a timer is skippable, an ad icon will appear next to the skip button in the attractions. Also, with every ad you watch, you'll have the opportunity to skip up to 30 minutes!
- Some Attractions are necessary to complete/unlock certain activities and/or Quests.
- Unlock certain Attractions by completing Quests, welcoming Characters or leveling up Characters.
- All Limited Time Attractions can be found in Legendary chest of their respective events (exept for The Barnstormer).
- Attractions that are capable of enchantment can collect their tokens until the maximum number of tokens needed is collected where as attractions that are not capable of enchantment only collect tokens until the number needed for the next character level up is collected.
Tap and Holding
- Tap and holding on Attractions in the Kingdom will bring you into Edit Mode.
Tap and Drag to Move Attractions
- While in Edit Mode, Attractions can be moved by tapping and dragging it around the kingdom.
- Customize your Kingdom to match your dreams!
Comfirm Purchase or Placement
- When you’ve found an optimal location for an Attraction, tap the confirmation icon place it in the Kingdom!
- This icon rotates the Attractions, allowing you to customize your Kingdom with all kinds of fun layouts!
- Tapping this icon will store an Attraction in the Shop.
- This useful to free up some space in the Kingdom or to save the Attractions for another time.
- Placing it again is free!
Cancel Purchase or Placement
- Tap this icon to cancel the purchase or placement.
Store All Buildings
The Store All Buildings feature was introduced to the game with the The Princess and the Frog Event Update on 12th February 2019.
It is unlocked after Surprise Addition Quest.
Store All Buildings to Start Fresh!
- You can now Store All buildings from either a single zone or your entire Kingdom. This will put them all into storage so you can change your Kingdom’s Layout!
Store Buildings of Certain Type!
- You can choose to store all building, or store only your Attractions, Concessions or Decorations. Pick a different building category at the bottom of the screen to change your selection.
The Enchanting feature was introduced to the game with the DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
It is unlocked after How Enchanting! Quest.
Gather Tokens to Enchant Attractions!
Enchanting Attractions Increases Their Rewards!
- Higher enchantment tiers offer a boost to Magic produced, and allow Attractions to drops a bigger variety of Character Tokens.
Unlock Unique Benefits from Enchanted Attractions!
- Certain enchantment tiers unlock special benefits, like the ability of an Attractions to drop two Character Tokens at one time!
- For a complete list of the Attraction Enchantments in Disney Magic Kingdoms, see the Attraction Enchantments List.
- The Limited time attractions can be found in the Legendary Chests of their respective collectings (except for The Barnstormer).
All items (203)
- Mad Tea Party
- Magic Mirror on the Wall
- Main Street Cinema
- Mama Odie's Tree
- Manticore's Tavern
- Marauder Shuttle
- Merlin's Shop
- Mickey's Fun Wheel
- Mickey's House
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
- Millennium Falcon
- Minnie's House
- Moana's Boat
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Mudka's Meat Hut
- Musical Celebration
- San Fransokyo City
- Santa Cecilia Market Shop
- Sea Serpent Swing
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Seven Dwarfs' Cottage
- Slaughter Race
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Snuggly Duckling
- Space Mountain
- Space Traders
- Splash Mountain
- Star Adventurer
- Statue Garden
- Steamboat Willie
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Stone Giant Waterfall
- Streets of Agrabah
- Sword in the Stone
- Syndrome's Zero Point Energy Rings
- Tamatoa's Lair
- The Barnstormer
- The Beaver Dam
- The Circle of Life
- The De Vil Place
- The Golden Afternoon
- The Haunted Mansion
- The Incredibles House
- The Internet
- The Jolly Roger
- The Kraken
- The Lotus Fountain
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Magic Lamp Theater
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Meadow
- The Money Bin
- The Omnidroid City
- The Park
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- The Tweedle's Wacky Fairway
- Tiana's Palace
- Tony's Restaurant
- Tortuga Tavern
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop
- Toy Story Mania
- Training Camp
- Training Grounds
- Treadspeeder Base
- Treasure Bank
- Tree of Life
- Troll Knoll