Cantina is an attraction released with Star Wars Event Update on 17th December 2019.
Cantina is a bar located in the city of Mos Eisley on the planet Tatooine; first introduced in the original Star Wars film, Episode IV: A New Hope. The bar hosts some of the roughest and meanest patrons of the Outer Rim servicing various species of all sorts within and with a tendency for fights to break out, whether it be by blaster or even lightsaber. However, the bar is also a good place to find assistance that are willing to get their hands dirty, from outlaws to bounty hunters. Only Droids are not permitted to enter; however by the era of The Mandalorian, this has changed and they have even accepted a droid bartender working at the facility.
- Cantina was added to the Legendary Chests (Star Wars) since Pocahontas Update.
- Despite being in-game since Star Wars Event Update, players that don't have Cantina couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Mandalorian Event Update.
- Cantina generated Gold Trophies from the 84th to the 87th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 16 to 24 and the Magic () rewards changed from 129 to 146 with Unknown Version.
- Cantina generated Gold Trophies from the 95th to the 99th Striking Gold Mini Event.
|Building||FREE (Legendary Chests (Star Wars))
|A Galaxy Far, Far Away.... Event 2019|