Cantina is an attraction released with Star Wars Event Update on 17th December 2019.
Cantina is a bar located in the city of Mos Eisley on the planet Tatooine; first introduced in the original Star Wars film, Episode IV: A New Hope. The bar hosts some of the roughest and meanest patrons of the Outer Rim servicing various species of all sorts within and with a tendency for fights to break out, whether it be by blaster or even lightsaber. However, the bar is also a good place to find assistance that are willing to get their hands dirty, from outlaws to bounty hunters. Only Droids are not permitted to enter; however by the era of The Mandalorian, this has changed and they have even accepted a droid bartender working at the facility.
- Cantina was added to the Star Wars Legendary Chests since Pocahontas Update.
- Despite being in-game since Star Wars Event Update on 17th December 2019, players that don't have Cantina couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Mandalorian Event Update on 10th November 2020.
- Cantina generated Gold Coins from the 84th to the 86th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 16 to 24 and the Magic () reward changed from 129 to 146 with Unknown Version.
- Cantina generates Gold Coins since the 95th Striking Gold Mini Event.
|Building||FREE (Star Wars Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|A Galaxy Far, Far Away.... Event 2019|