Buzzztube is an attraction released with Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018.
Buzzztube is a video-sharing site and the most popular of its kind. It is a hotspot for net users, who frequently visits the website in droves to watch trending videos and leave physical hearts for their favorites; these hearts can be turned into money, making BuzzzTube a great way to get rich quick.
Another area featured in this site is the comments section where visitors pass through a library of comments being shown on giant smartphones. According to Yesss, anyone who visits BuzzzTube should not go to this area to read the comments because some comments anyone who is reading could make them miserable.
- Buzzztube was re-released to purchase for 5,625 during The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2021.
- The Magic () rewards changed from 180 to 146 and the collection time changed from 12h to 8h with Unknown Version.
- Despite being in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018, players that didn't have Buzzztube couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- Buzzztube generated Gold Trophies from the 71st to the 74th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update on 21st November 2018, players couldn't enchant this attraction until Coco Event, The Bride Update on 15th October 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 30 to 24 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Buzzztube was added to the Wreck-It Ralph Legendary Chests since Toy Story 4 Update on 21st May 2019.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 8h)|
|Building||Open a Wreck-It Ralph Legendary Chest for a chance to get Buzzztube!
Yesss's Wristband Token
Yesss Ears Hat Token
Hero Medal, Right Side Token
Vanellope Ears Hat Token
Two Drop Chances Token