Broomstick Graveyard is an attraction released with Halloween Event Update on 12th October 2016.
Broomstick Graveyard is based on the iconic spiral hill in the 1993 stop motion film The Nightmare Before Christmas. The hill is located within Halloween Town's graveyard, and provides passage past the pumpkin patch to the Hinterlands. It is apparently an atmospheric place to contemplate, as both Jack Skellington and Sally are drawn to this location when they need time alone to think.
- The XP () rewards changed from 24 to 12, the Magic () rewards changed from 180 to 92 and the collect time changed from 12h to 4h with Nightmare Before Christmas Part 3 Update on 6th October 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Halloween Event Update on 12th October 2016, players that didn't have Broomstick Graveyard couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Nightmare Before Christmas Part 3 Update on 6th October 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Halloween Event Update on 12th October 2016, players couldn't enchant this attraction until Coco Event, The Bride Update on 15th October 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 30 to 24 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Broomstick Graveyard was added to the Magical Chests for The Tower Challenge (Nightmare Before Christmas) Event 2018.
- Broomstick Graveyard was added to the Nightmare Before Christmas Chest since Mulan Event Update on 25th January 2017.
|Enchantment||Requirements||Time||Rewards (Every 4h)|
|Building||Open Nightmare Before Christmas Chests for a chance to get Broomstick Graveyard!
Pumpkin King Head Token
Zero's Tombstone Token
Jar of Deadly Nightshade Token
Oogie Boogie Ears Hat Token
Mayor Ears Hat Token
Two Drop Chances Token