Broomstick Graveyard is an attraction released with Halloween Event Update on 12th October 2016.
Broomstick Graveyard is based on the iconic spiral hill in the 1993 stop motion film The Nightmare Before Christmas. The hill is located within Halloween Town's graveyard, and provides passage past the pumpkin patch to the Hinterlands. It is apparently an atmospheric place to contemplate, as both Jack Skellington and Sally are drawn to this location when they need time alone to think.
- Broomstick Graveyard was added to the Nightmare Before Christmas Legendary Chests since Mulan Event Update.
- Broomstick Graveyard was added to the Magical Chests for The Tower Challenge (Nightmare Before Christmas) Event 2018.
- The XP () rewards changed from 30 to 24 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Although available in-game since Halloween Event Update on 12th October 2016, Broomstick Graveyard is enchantable only since Coco Event, The Bride Update on 15th October 2019.
- Despite being in-game since Halloween Event Update on 12th October 2016, players that don't have Broomstick Graveyard couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Nightmare Before Christmas Part 3 Update on 6th October 2020.
- The XP () rewards changed from 24 to 12, the Magic () reward changed from 180 to 92 and the collection time changed from 12h to 4h with Unknown Version.
|Building||FREE (Nightmare Before Christmas Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|This Is Halloween Event 2016|