A Bronze Chest is a Common chest. It was introduced to the game with the Cinderella, Enchanted Chests Update on 29th July 2016.
The frequency that it will appear on the park is 5×/day on average. In addition, players will be offered to watch an ad for an extra chest (only every 24h). Players can't buy this chest with Gems () or real money.
- Players were awarded with a free Bronze Chests as part of the Calendar Rewards if they logged in on the various dates (typically thrice a month) beginning with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Bronze Chests design were changed with the Winnie the Pooh Event Update on 7th March 2018.
- Bronze Chests dropped 2 Common Tokens instead of 1 with the Dumbo Update on 19th March 2019.
- When the Chest Vault was removed with the DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019, the operation of the Bronze Chests has changed.
At The Opening
When you open this chest, you will receive:
- First: two Random Collection Tokens or some Magic/Happiness.
- Then: a Random Common Token or Random Uncommon Token or some Magic.
- Finally: a Common Blueprint Token, a Common Relic Token or an Uncommon Relic Token.
- After this, if you are lucky, you can have a 10% Special Chance.
Bronze Chests Prizes
|Enchanted Chest Rewards|
2 1 1 2
1 1 1
|Only at 10% Special Chance:|
1 1 1