Atlantica is an attraction released with The Little Mermaid Event Update on 5th September 2018.
Atlantica is the kingdom is located beneath the Atlantic Ocean featured in The Little Mermaid film. The kingdom is ruled by the sea king, King Triton and the sea queen, Queen Athena, until her death. Atlantica's most famous residents are none other than Triton's free-spirited and adventurous daughter Ariel, her best friend Flounder, and the court composer crab Sebastian. These friends usually get Atlantica in hot water but clean up the mess they sometimes start.
- Atlantica was added to the Legendary Chests (The Little Mermaid) since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 22 to 16 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Atlantica generated Gold Trophies from the 75th to the 78th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Villain Tower Takeover Event Update, players that don't have Atlantica couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope Event Update.
- The rarity changed from Uncommon to Rare with Finding Dory Tower Challenge Update on 1st June 2021.
|Building||FREE (Legendary Chests (The Little Mermaid))
|A Watery Tale Event 2018|