Ariel's Grotto is an attraction released with The Little Mermaid Event Update on 5th September 2018.
Ariel's Grotto is a special place where Ariel keeps her vast treasure trove of human objects, antiques, artifacts, and other stuff that she has collected. Each one has a special place in her heart.
It is a large cavern that has a large round stone covering the entrance. Inside are hollowed out shelves for which she stores and displays her discoveries.
- Ariel's Grotto was added to the Legendary Chests since Wreck-It Ralph Event Update.
- The XP () rewards changed from 14 to 8 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Ariel's Grotto generated Gold Trophies from the 75th to the 78th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Villain Tower Takeover Event Update, players that don't have Ariel's Grotto couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope Event Update.
- The rarity changed from Common to Rare with Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope Event Update on 20th April 2021.
- The rarity changed from Rare to Common with Finding Dory Tower Challenge Update on 1st June 2021.
- Ariel's Grotto was re-released to purchase for 2,000 during The Tower Challenge (Finding Nemo) Event 2021.
|Building||FREE (Legendary Chests (The Little Mermaid))
|A Watery Tale Event 2018|