Arendelle Courtyard Rink is an attraction released with Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016.
Arendelle Courtyard Rink is based on Arendelle Castle in the Disney's 2013 film Frozen. It is the home of Anna and Elsa, though considered off-limits from the outside world for Elsa's safety. The gates were meant to be opened only for Elsa's coronation, but remain open when the kingdom learns to accept Elsa's powers.
The attraction in Disney Magic Kingdoms is an ice rink, referencing the end of the film in which Elsa covers the castle courtyard in a sheet of ice, giving her sister, her newfound friends, and her citizens the opportunity to go ice skating in the middle of summer.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink was added to the Frozen Legendary Chests since Spring, Earth Day Update.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink was re-released to purchase for 500 during The Tower Challenge (The Incredibles) Event 2018.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink was re-released to purchase for 500 during The Tower Challenge (Aladdin) Event 2019.
- Although available in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, Arendelle Courtyard Rink is enchantable only since Frozen 2 Event Update on 19th November 2019.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink was re-released to purchase for 750 during The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players that don't have Arendelle Courtyard Rink couldn't see this attraction in the shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink generated Gold Trophies from the 87th to the 89th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 12 to 18 and the Magic () reward changed from 105 to 121 with Unknown Version.
|Building||FREE (Frozen Legendary Chests)||Instant|
|Winter Wonders Event 2016|