Arendelle Courtyard Rink is an attraction released with Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016.
Arendelle Courtyard Rink is based on Arendelle Castle in the Disney's 2013 film Frozen. It is the home of Anna and Elsa, though considered off-limits from the outside world for Elsa's safety. The gates were meant to be opened only for Elsa's coronation, but remain open when the kingdom learns to accept Elsa's powers.
The attraction in Disney Magic Kingdoms is an ice rink, referencing the end of the film in which Elsa covers the castle courtyard in a sheet of ice, giving her sister, her newfound friends, and her citizens the opportunity to go ice skating in the middle of summer.
- The XP () rewards changed from 12 to 18 and the Magic () rewards changed from 105 to 121 with Unknown Version.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink generated Gold Trophies from the 87th to the 90th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players that didn't have Arendelle Courtyard Rink couldn't see this attraction in the Shop until The Emperor's New Groove Update on 25th August 2020.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink was re-released to purchase for 750 during The Tower Challenge (Wreck-It Ralph) Event 2020.
- Despite being in-game since Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016, players couldn't enchant this attraction until Frozen 2 Event Update on 19th November 2019.
- The XP () rewards changed from 18 to 12 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink was re-released to purchase for 500 during The Tower Challenge (Aladdin) Event 2019.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink was re-released to purchase for 500 during The Tower Challenge (The Incredibles) Event 2018.
- Arendelle Courtyard Rink was added to the Frozen Legendary Chests since Spring, Earth Day Update on 12th April 2017.
|Building||FREE (Frozen Legendary Chests)
|Winter Wonders Event 2016|