Al's Toy Barn is an attraction released with Initial Release on 17th March 2016.
Al's Toy Barn is a toy store first mentioned in Toy Story in a TV commercial advertising Buzz Lightyear toys while Woody and Buzz Lightyear are trapped in Sid's house, but first appears in Toy Story 2. It is owned by Al McWhiggin, an obsessive toy collector who stole Woody at the beginning of Toy Story 2.
- Al's Toy Barn generated Gold Coins from the 1st to the 21st Striking Gold Mini Event.
- Al's Toy Barn generated Gold Trophies from the 22nd to the 66th Striking Gold Mini Event.
- The XP () rewards changed from 14 to 8 and the Magic () reward changed from 80 to 83 with DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- Although available in-game since Initial Release on 17th March 2016, Al's Toy Barn is enchantable only since DuckTales, Enchantments Update on 2nd July 2019.
- The purchase cost changed from 1,050 to 750 and the building time changed from 30m to 6m with Raya and the Last Dragon Event Update on 9th March 2021.